Saturday, December 21, 2013

2013 Hawaii Vacation- The Royal Sea Cliff

We used our time share points and stayed in the Royal Sea Cliff in Kona. I was very impressed with every aspect of this place. Modern, clean, beautiful grounds and on the waterfront.
This is the view from our lanai.
 

I took several sunset pictures. This is one of the pools. I love the colors in this picture. 
 As nice as the condo was, it didn't have a beach. It was built on top of a lava flow that spilled right into the ocean. It formed a nice tide pool and cave that we couldn't resist. The palm trees are the ones in the pool picture.
 My beautiful bride and I in the tide pool by the cave.

 Meg stepping out.

 The condo offered several free activities during our stay. One night, a hula school was at pool side and provided a show and gave history on hula.

 







 
 
 
 


No comments: