Tuesday, December 23, 2008

An Edlin's Idea of Winter Fun

Now you see 'em...
...now you don't.
We love doing this. We get under a tree burdened with a load of snow. Then we kick the tree. For a few seconds, it's white out conditions. It's more fun if your coat has a hood. Otherwise you get a bunch of snow down your neck. We had to kick a lot of trees to get this picture. The timing was tough. They had fun getting it just right. Now, right after I took this whiteout picture and put my camera in my pocket, Justice yelled "Eagle!", and a bald eagle drifted just above the trees right over our heads. It was the coolest thing! I hoped that it'd land in a tree, but it didn't. I couldn't get my camera back out in time. 

So I posted this one. We saw it in town yesterday. It's looking right at me. Awesome.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, there really isn't much to do up there in Alaska. Nice pic.

Lewis in KY