Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Premeditated Deception

Cathy was walking up the stairs and saw this little bit of "artwork" that appears to be signed by the artist. She called Colton down and he denied doing it. She knew this, but needed to ask. Then she calls Justice down, believe it or not, he denied it too. Actually, when she asked him about it, he said "read it...it says Colton." So I called Colt down and told him he would have to be punished for having done this. I told him it wouldn't be so bad if it were pencil instead of ink. Then Justice proclaims from up the steps, "It is pencil." Then I asked him how he knew and he said he watched Colt draw the picture. I finally decided the lies had gone far enough and got him to confess to his actions. He said he was drawing on a piece of paper and it got on the wall. I guess he just went with it. Besides a spanking for his art and lies, he had to clean the wall.

No comments: