Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Deep freeze happenings

After we got back from Hawaii, we got so much snow we were worried about the build up on our deck. I made a pass with the shovel and this is what it looked like after.
So, after we got back from Hawaii, I had to go back again. This time it wasn't for fun. This picture is of my buddy Eric and I being tortured in a luke warm pool of salt water. This is actually the second time we came here. It's about a 2 mile hike over a lava flow from our camp. This day we had permission to leave camp. It was pretty neat, lots of fish considering the rough water. It was a nice break.
And finally. My latest investment. No, it's not a hairy catipillar to wear around on our upper lip. Yes, Chase got braces. We're taking donations after I limit out on blood and plasma donations. He did very well, said it doesn't hurt. He's an optimist at heart. Wish he could get paid for it.

No comments: